SCHAFFHOUSER IS SEEKING THE BEST OF THE BEST! ------- Is that you?
Schaffhouser, a rapidly growing, Veteran-owned Industrial Electrical Contractor, is seeking career-minded, proficient Apprentice Electricians who are passionate, driven, and highly motivated to work in and around Nashville, TN.
Our well-established company is passionate about what we do and the services we provide to our customers. The suitable candidates will have the skills & experience that will allow us to maintain our outstanding reputation.
As an Apprentice Electrician, you would be responsible for assisting a Journeyman Electrician in installing, maintaining, and repairing electrical systems. Additionally, you would be eligible for training and education through the in-house nationally accredited NCCER apprenticeship program; become a highly-skilled Journeyman Electrician.
Working in a team setting and completing objectives within a given time frame is a must. Using hydraulic benders and other conduits bending methods, efficient conduit bending skills are a plus!
If you possess a “CAN DO” attitude in a field team environment…
If you have creative problem-solving skills and want to be part of the solution…
If you have a track record of completing highly successful projects….
We Need You!
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
· Communicate with both the Journeyman Electrician and customers professionally.
· Demonstrate the ability to practice excellent & safe working conditions.
· Use each assigned task of the construction phase as a training tool and demonstrate understanding of the work being done.
· Commit to learning and understanding electrical industry processes, systems, codes, and procedures, and demonstrate that understanding through the quality of the completed work.
· Assure accurate reporting of time and any other paperwork required.
· Must progressively obtain the ability to learn how to properly construct and repair and/or diagnose electrical problems rapidly and accurately.
· Must complete all required Apprenticeship Training Programs.
· Must make sure that company equipment and materials are correctly used and have the common sense to ask when / if unsure.
· The ability to use essential hand tools, and the desire to learn how to use other tools associated with electrical work.
· Must become familiar with the electrical services sold and provided by Schaffhouser.
· Must contain a clean driving record and be insurable.
· Other functions as directed by management
• This position requires the completion of a high school diploma or GED.
• This position requires ongoing enrollment into a certified electrical apprenticeship program and completing such a program.
• Excellent communication skills in English, both oral and written; must have a CAN DO attitude and willingness to be trained.
• Must be able to/willing to learn all aspects of the electrical project duties and tasks: conduit bending, wire pulling, threading, wire terminations & the skill to troubleshoot.
• Must be able to supply your hand tools and reliable transportation;
Competitive Pay based on experience and skills
100% Paid Medical/Dental/Vision/Life/AD&D and Long term Disability For Employees
& Discounted Costs for dependents.
Career Advancement Opportunities
Training and Career Development
Nationally Recognized NCCER In-House Apprenticeship Program (VA approved for education purposes)
401k up to 5% match, 100% invested day one!
Awards & Recognition
If You are the Best of the Best – Work for the Best!
Our company is an equal opportunity employer with a drug-free workplace. In addition to a pleasant, fair, and honest environment, we offer a very competitive compensation package, a flexible work schedule, and the opportunity to become an integral part of the continued growth of our organization. If you consider yourself capable of the requirements of this position, please Apply Today!