When it comes to electrical engineering needs, there are many factors that come into play. Each of our clients come from diverse backgrounds and industries. The demands of each client are dependent upon their own unique business goals, industries, and resources. Schaffhouser’s experience and background has equipped us to offer services specialized for each of our clients. In case you aren’t familiar with the services that we offer, we have highlighted some of the ways we can help you below:
1. TVSS System Installations: A TVSS system is a great tool for protecting your equipment from spikes and surges. It’s crucial to have your TVSS system professionally installed, and to make sure that your basic electric system has been properly installed as well and is functioning properly prior to installation of a TVSS system. Schaffhouser Electric Company can assist you with this entire process.
2. Infrared Load Testing: If you own or run a business or facility where there’s a lot at stake should your electronics fail, we recommend infrared load testing—also known as an electrical systems survey—to ensure that everything is and stays in perfect working order. By identifying and addressing potential problems before they wreak havoc on your company’s profitability, you can save untold dollars.
3. EcoXpert: There isn’t a business out there that doesn’t have some energy waste, but it is possible to significantly cut down on operational expenses. If you’ve been wanting to go green but don’t really know where your problems lie or where you can cut down, give us a call! We can evaluate your business and develop a plan of action that will help you prevent energy waste and maximize your energy-efficiency.
4. Energy Management Systems: If you’re interested in consolidating—and maximizing—your efforts to save money on energy expenses and to reduce your company’s carbon footprint, an energy management system (EMS) may very well be the solution you’ve been looking for. The energy solution experts at Schaffhouser Electric would love to talk to you about how an energy management system will allow you to monitor, analyze, and control each and every one of your facility’s energy points. Among other bonuses, an energy management system begins to save you money both right away and in the long-term, and offers an impressively quick ROI.
5. Voice and Data Cabling: The computer and telephone once stood alone on your whole desk. These days, the two work closely together, with email, text, voicemail, and calendar capabilities entwined. When such a telecommunications system spiders out over several desks, several floors, even several office locations, things can quickly grow complex, and efficiency and safety begins to suffer. For optimum efficiency and safety in the contemporary office—not to mention simplicity—voice and data cabling installation is the way to go.
To learn about even more of our services, browse through our website and contact us today!